Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A Peculiar Girl

Welcome to the life of a very peculiar girl. I am a girl who enjoys and dislikes many things. I have an opinion on virtually everything you could think of, so I write those opinions down... that is, basically,  what this is.

First off, let me attempt to explain myself: I am an eighteen year old girl who is a million things simultaneously. I am brave, passionate, empathetic, bossy, confident, self-conscious, shy, impatient, apathetic, and cowardly. I am a living jumble of contradictions with severe anxiety (YAY ME!)

I have gotten past the stage of staying quiet about my struggles and this is the place where I will describe those challenges as well as declare my victories. I am one of those believers in the Demi Lovato mantra, "What's wrong with being confident?" ("ah aha ah"), therefore, these posts may seem particularly boastful at times and I expect my readers to support the seldom moments of confidence I have in myself  as well as strive to adopt these sentiments of self-assurance as their own!

I also, at times, may come across as sad, disheartened, and even angry in these posts. Not to worry- this is simply due to my simultaneously female AND teenaged brain. (sarcasm) Truly, these more melancholy moments are of normal circumstance for me as I am diagnosed with mild depression as well as severe anxiety. I think it is important that I address my circumstance to my readers in order to make the motivations and emotions behind each post I make clearer to my audience.

I am very excited to be publicly blogging again and I hope you all enjoy your time spent reading my digitalized thoughts!

Buckle-up, because my life is a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment